This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above. We will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
2. The Information We Collect.
We collect the information you submit through our website when you are logged-in or when you create an account. The only information we collect is information you provide in the forms throughout our website. This information may include your name, your mailing address, and your e-mail address, along with phone numbers and credit card information.
3. Information Collected When You Use Our Website.
The use of our website may include the gathering of certain non-personally identifiable information. However, this information may be associated with additional personally identifiable information you provide to us. For example, the frequency of times you visit our site, the length of time spent on the site, the use of our service, as well as server log data including your computer’s IP address, your preferred browser and the website you visited prior to using our site.
4. Information Collected When You Use Our Service.
We may also collect information concerning your use of our service. For example, we may collect information regarding the quantity and frequency of packages you have delivered to our lockers and the names of all the parties involved in the transaction of packages, which may include merchants and third parties. In addition, our service is designed to notify us when an item is retrieved from our locker stations by entering the security pin provided to you.
6. Links And Offers From Third Parties.
We may offer through our website or send to registered users links to or offers from third parties. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
7. Use & Disclosure of Information.
We internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
- We will use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information including, for example, to create and maintain an account for you and to notify you (via e-mail and/or text message to your mobile phone) when we receive a package addressed to you and make it available for pick-up at a locker station.
- We may analyze collected information in order to help us improve our service and website and to develop or improve other of our products and services.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our Terms of Service, or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the website.
We use and disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
- We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-identifiable information about our user base and its interests and usage patterns.
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
- We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances when necessary either to protect the rights or property of company, our users, and third parties.
8. Amending of Information.
At anytime you may login to your account through our site and amend any of your personal information.
9. Transfer As Corporate Asset.
In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving the company, the information we possess from you (including any personal information you provided) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, so long as such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
10. Selections Concerning Third Party Proposals.
If you select to receive emails from us regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, you will have the option to opt-out of receiving such emails and will be removed from our mailing list in accordance with applicable law. Your information will not be provided to third party affiliates without first obtaining your consent.
11. Security of Personal Information.
Your personal information is stored in limited access servers. This information will be reasonably protected at all times and we will afford all reasonable measures to ensure the protection of your information. Unfortunately, no security measures are 100% effective and we are not able to guarantee the security of your personal information.
12. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries.
Our service is established and based in the United States. All the information you provide to us will be collected and processed in the United States or other countries where our service may operate. By your use of the site and service, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country as may be necessary by our company, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
13. Company Contact Information.